Cegura conduct 25,000 opted in telephone market research surveys each week.
We specialize in creating consumer surveys that includes survey design, setup, data collection, and analysis. If you want an experienced partner in helping your business grow, we are happy to help you.
Our attention to quality has given us an edge over our competitors. Our first step is to understand our client's areas of interest or specific project. The next step we go out of our way to utilize our Knowledge Base with our clients and design campaigns comprising one to many questions targeted at specific demographics to ensure the most effective use of campaign funds.
We have sufficient experience and expertise in creating and executing a consumer & business surveys.
- 1. Survey setup
- Our initial efforts go into understanding your business process and goals and then structure the survey to meet those goals.
- 2. Survey design
- Survey design involves taking elements from the survey plan and designing questionnaires to garner the maximum conversion for your sales agents and yield you a better ROI.
- 3. Information collection
- We use multiple intelligent CRM's designed in-house to capture all survey collection in-house. Based on the nature of your assignment and survey logics and requirement we choose the right CRM platform and collection mechanism.
- 4. Monitoring
- With our advance CRM QA control panel, we implement different check points to audit our Survey's. All our calls are 100% recorded from start to the end and audited by our Quality & Compliance executives at different levels for measuring quality against a set of targets or items defined by the our client.
- 5. Data Delivery
- Correlation analysis are conducted on the data and based on the nature of your project by our reporting team specialists and send to the client as per the delivery format via post string, web services or encrypted format. All data is handled will full compliance to the Data Security Act.
Data Security Standard
We value and treat your data like our own, and have numerous safeguards to protect it. Our Data Security is stipulated by the PCI standards although in several instance we have gone beyond the PCI requirements.
- 1. Physical Access
- The exterior call center door is always locked, and only selected employees have keys. Anyone else must be “buzzed in” by a receptionist who briefly unlocks the door.
- We have several dozen security cameras around the call center building, including parking lot, private offices, and the server room, which can be monitored from a building control center and over the Internet.
- The server room stays locked with a keypad whose code is known only to authorized personnel.
- 2. CSR Security Measures
- All CSR’s are located at our facility (we do not use remote CSR’s) so no customer information is outside our control.
- To decrease the risk of a caller’s information falling into the wrong hands, operators are unable to play back recorded calls and they are not allowed to have pen, pencil, or paper at their stations. Nor are cell phones allowed in the call center for anyone to potentially transmit sensitive information to a third party.
- Operators’ access to the Internet is limited to only specified sites.
- Each workstation is locked down so that operators can open only programs necessary for taking calls; they are unable to browse the network.
- Each operator and supervisor has a unique user name and password for logging on to the telephone system.
- User logins (with information about which PC they are using), as well as other significant system events, are logged on the network servers.
- The properties of a call — for example, call time, duration, operator who answered, operator's station number, any subsequent supervisors or operators to whom the call may have been patched, caller’s number, and so on — can be easily retrieved, as well as a recording of the call.
- 3. Data Access Restrictions
- We store each client’s user data in a separate database.
- Even after changing the database “master” password, we don’t access the database under it. Instead we use the passwords allocated to various people, with their own set of permissions.
- Database access is denied by default, and only allowed when we give permissions.
- When it’s necessary to send sensitive data across public networks such as the Internet, we encrypt it.
- We only store the user data which is needed for the business purpose, for as long as the client requests or it is needed for historical checking.
- User data is not copied to laptops.
- Any printed user data is shredded when no longer needed.
- 4. Data Backup
- New client/caller transaction data in the databases are backed up every hour to a separate server, with a full backup every night.
- New data on the servers (outside the client/caller databases) is backed up at least nightly. Depending on how critical and time-sensitive the data, and how often it changes, full server backups are done either nightly or weekly.
- Backups are rotated to secure off-site storage but not transported or handled by third parties.
- 5. Firewall
- Our firewall sits between our internal network and the Internet. Any packets from incoming connections are “dropped on the floor” unless there is a specific rule to allow them. The ability to add or modify firewall rules is restricted to network administrators.
- 6. Anti-Virus
- We have anti-virus protection at two levels: on our mail server and on each workstation.
- Our mail server checks for new anti-virus definitions every four hours and scans all incoming and outgoing messages and attachments.
- Each workstation has anti-virus software installed and updates its definitions once a day before a full system scan runs.
- 7. Other Computer, Network, and Database Precautions
- In our network and database, we don’t use the vendor-default passwords. We have various usernames and passwords for different levels of security, and only a small number of people have the highest level permissions. Those passwords are also designed to be “stronger;” i.e., harder to guess or crack.
- To inhibit repeated password guessing, a number of systems impose a delay after entering an incorrect password, before allowing another login try.
- We regularly apply security updates and patches to our servers and workstations.
- We have unnecessary functions disabled on our servers.
Our clients trust us to produce consistent, high quality, detailed consumer & business leads in order for their telesales and direct marketing departments to conduct their campaigns with maximum efficiency.